Saturday, February 02, 2013

The Woman in Bla---AH! AAH! OH NO!


(img src: g33kWatch)

Midnight is the best time to decide to watch a scary movie, and an even better time to watch The Woman in Black. This movie is scary because it plays deep in the psyche. When you expect a jump, it never happens, and when it does, it's not in the traditional way. I'm a long time Harry Potter fan, so I was a little sad (from nostalgia) when I found my childhood had finally ended, but each member of the cast had blossomed into their own.

This movie is chilling, unnerving, and actually very tragic, especially at the end, but I won't ruin it for you. If you waited to see this movie at your local drive-in or dollar cinema, you've made an interesting choice. Knowing how good it is, I wish I saw it in theaters, but I'm glad I waited until the hype was over so I could give this my preferred, clear review. Take the time to check it out. I believe this movie is actually very good in its merit. And for me, a lot of the thrill and want has been taken out of seeing scary movie, but this movie I would gladly see again.

So let's have a date! Or rally up your friends to go see The Woman in Black.

★★★★★! All across the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.