Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What I Use: OpenOffice

I've decided to share some of the basic equipment that I download on my computer. Between my Mac and Compaq, there are a few repeat offenders. One of the programmes I use is called OpenOffice. I was so glad that they were available for Mac; I'm not sure what I would have done.

I originally downloaded OpenOffice because I had lost the use of my Microsoft Office programmes. OpenOffice is the free to use alternative to the Microsoft Office suites.


This programme has been nothing but good to me, and if you don't want to use the Microsoft Office suite anymore or don't have a word processor at all, think of downloading this. Even though I have MOS on this computer, I always use OpenOffice in tandem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.