Saturday, February 23, 2013

Influenster VoxBox 2013


After coming home from a long day, I was greeted by my Influenster package. Look at at how sweet it is. Apparently, they're celebrating Valentine's Day all month long, and I was one of the people who qualified. On the other side of the Influenster flyer, there are listed prices and short descriptions for each item. See for yourself here. I've been a member since 2012 November 28th, and I've been having a relatively enjoyable time. I do a few reviews, since my interests are various enough to fill out some surveys, I guess. 

Within this box, I've gotten some pretty amazing things that I've made a few jokes about. None of which I'll share because they're funny to me, and my humour, though spot on, is questionable.



Sorry for this admittedly horrible photo, but this is clinical strength deodorant. I just took it out of the box, and it is a short fat adorable little thing. I'm sure that this will do wonders for someone, especially those of the Secret deodorant fandom. I'll give it a try, and see what this does for me. It's not in my nature to have "stress sweats" or to sweat much at all. Since it's winter, I have to bundle up four times as much as other people because I get cold freakishly quick. So maybe under my forty layers, I'll actually break a sweat.


Here's a cleansing system. I've never had a face scrubber before, so I'm eager to try this out. I took it out the box. The bristles for the brush feel.... well. It's a little hard to explain. But they're flexible. They're not hard to the touch—they're little noodles standing together in triangular uniform. I'll definitely write a review on this when I test it out; I hope it's as good as it looks.


"Skinny Girl Daily". I do love "fitness"/"energy" bars. I'm honestly sworn to FiberOne bars, even after my little fiasco. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate, honestly, but I ended up trying this out anyway. I got a little hankering for a snack and took a nibble. Okay, I'll be honest: more than a nibble. I finished this pretty quickly. It was surprisingly good. And I'm a little sad that it's gone. I'm not really sure where the nutritional values are in this tasty little delight, but I would definitely be interested in getting these again.


"She's a Tease" volumizing hairspray. The Jrock/punk inside of me is a little sad. Outside of wigs, my hair is stupidly short right now, so this won't be of any use in the personal regard (-tear-). But thankfully, I do have wigs that I like to play around with. So I can see this being used in the future. If not, then well, I know what I'm not going to be adding to my hair care supplies.


So all in all, I like this little box set. I'm—dare I say!—excited to try out each one. The hairspray though might be used sparingly for a while, but even still, I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do. Hope you enjoyed this guys, and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.