Sunday, February 10, 2013

e.l.f. is for: [e]yes



As stated before in my e.l.f. preview, I am no stranger to this brand. I remember when I first when in search of cosmetics that would show nicely on my eyes (which are so heavily lidded) and also against my skin tone which is a nice mocha colour. And out of the other eye shadows I have purchased from e.l.f., this 100 palette is definitely in the winner's circle.

This 100 palette has a very nice and simple packaging with the eyes lips face faceplate on its front. The words printed across the faceplate get lost depending on angle. That doesn't subtract from the appeal in fact, to me, it only adds to it. Now let's cut to the inside, shall we?


Click for full. Opening the lid we see a myriad of beautiful pigments within. So sorry I didn't swipe, but I've yet to figure out a solid method of doing so without swiping my arms a hundred times. The palette consists of several types of shades: matte, shimmer, and marble. Marble eyeshadows are my newest and favourite obsession. I've played with the black and grey marble tone, and in the way I've applied it, it makes for an easy smoky eye. (hint, hint)


All in all, I am completely satisfied with this product. Since this was a birthday gift, I was able to get this 100 palette free with a $20 purchase. Which worked out more than well enough for me. I would highly recommend this, and if you want to get your hands on it, I suggest you get on it. Why the rush? Well, that's the piece de resistance. This palette is limited edition.


Click for full. In case you never get to check out this hundred palette, here is what it looks like on the site for sale. But who knows how long this palette will be around. Be sure to get yours. Go to eyeslipsface.com and get your own 100 Piece Marble Eyeshadow. And hey, tell 'em GDR sent ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.