Sunday, September 15, 2013

TheLEEs of Your Worries

This review has been a long time coming. Before it sort of slipped my mind because of the crazy amount of moving and driving I did, but I got this garment last year sometime. I can't exactly remember when; it was about December-ish. This was actually a gift, so I can't review too much about the shop itself as I didn't personally shop from there.

My man Andy, you may know him from this post, surprised me with this garment. I've always been a fan/long time admirer of TheleesShop. For those who aren't aware, TheleesShop is a men's fashion store spanning from casual to formal with extremely reasonable prices.

Surprise! It's me! Well, plus or minus face.

The unfortunate thing is that Andy guesstimated my size. I have a small frame and (what feels like) zero percent muscle mass, so even the Medium is too large for me! Quel dommage.

What I have in specific is the "Mens casual buckle zipper slim hoodie T-shirts GRAY". ... Right. It's a mouthful, but it looks rather fetching, does it not? You can check it out here on the official web site as well.

What do I have to say about the quality of this outfit? It feels nice; I love it. It's strange because it's not completely sheer, but you will definitely notice if someone's wearing anything underneath. It doesn't hug tight to the body either! It's hard to explain, but it's a strange thing I noticed.

(up close view on the button)

The interior doesn't bother me or rub against my skin strangely at all. The only thing I have to be weary of is the fact that it feels a little more spacious on me. It doesn't look too bad in person (or so I've been told), and it does look really wrinkly if you don't have it stretched all the way down. It's a lightweight garment, and isn't too burdensome to wear on bright, sunny days. (It can get a wee bit uncomfortable, depending on how your body takes to heat.) Like the lengthy title says it is a hoodie, but it acts a lot like a T-shirt.

Here are some added details on the hoodie-shirt deal.


Despite the fact that things fit a little large on me, I'm probably going to get something else from them in the future. I really like having comfortable clothes, and I'm actually a fan of the baggy look. At least I'm not swimming it in, you know. Winter is coming up, so I need to replenish my winter wardrobe with stylish (and warm) duds ASAP.

To rehash and sort of revise a point, I believe that they have some pretty good prices considering everywhere I've looked and for what I'm looking for. They might not be within everyone's budget, or some might have found other places of quality for less. If you're one of the latter, feel free to share! I love saving money, and I love having new places to haunt.

The thing about TheleesShop is that they have their official web site, and you can find them on eBay. Please look around and browse their wares. If you decide to buy something then remember! Tell 'em GDR sent ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.