Thursday, September 05, 2013

Return From Savannah


Savannah was an amazing trip. I had a lot of fun, and I got to kick back for a while and try out new projects. In that time, I collected a lot of my thoughts and got a good, hard look at how things are going with my life right now.

That being said, I wanted to update on one of the posts that I made. The eyeliners I swatched for the makeup post I did last time lasted quite a while. The Wet and Wild liners lasted two or so days longer (after showers, numerous hand washings, rain, etc), and the Ulta lasted the same amount, plus a few hours. The Avon one, my Spectra Define, lasted three and a half days longer when it was all said and done.


I was trying to get a semi-decent look of everything. Not sure if you can quite see the Avon line there. Everything else (the three Wild and Crazy and the Ulta liners) are incredibly light/completely gone. This was an unintentional experiment. I just couldn't be bothered to remove them shortly after the review, but I am amazed at their staying power.

Anyway, I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.