Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Creative Spark?

I have déjà vecu like crazy, especially when it comes to me blogging here, but I'm going to put up an update.

I wrote about it on my OHP, but I've gotten into crafting envelopes. As of writing this, I think I've made about twenty or twenty-five? I only have pictures of a few of them right now. I can't seem to get into the grove of taking photos of them. And since I feel like I might want to sell them in the future, I honestly might have to think about it. Here's a couple of pictures from one of the bunches I've made. It's been a while ride.




I haven't been blogging, but I have been working hard. I'm attending a convention this weekend, and I'm trying to prepare for the panel I'm co-hosting there. A friend of mine decided to spoil me, and do his bro a favour. He had a $25 gift card to Hot Topic (of all places), so I have some things from there. Don't look upon me too harshly. HT is one of the few places that sells the industrial I like.

And unfortunately, a lot of music from my MySpace days. Aah, those dreaded years. I've also received some tech in the past few days, and uncovered some old tech I was planning on reviewing. Right now, my mind is pretty scattered, looking for work in telecommute and what not. It's been a crazy couple of months.

Just wanted to toss up an update. I'm not dead or inactive. Hopefully I'll be around a little more often in the next week or so. I'm supposed to have some things coming for me. -sigh- Managing time, money, and happiness; it all seems like a bit much. Oh well. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.