Monday, March 11, 2013

Post Con Extravaganza.


I had a great time at MomoCon 2013. The panel was a great success for those who went. I thought I was going to come back armed with photos, but alas, I have none! Okay, maybe a few, but those are lovely and personal. I'm really glad that I had the opportunity to go. Zetsubou was kind enough to bring me in and take me along. I'm really glad that I stepped up and became a part of her project.

I look forward to my next convention, and I hope that I come a little more prepared with all my wares! Thank you so much if you went, and let's keep an eye for the future.

Also (!!) thank you so much for reading this blog so far. I'm working hard to bring you more content when I can. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.