Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Holiday Cheer: Mobile App Cheer



I know that I've been away, but I'm actually back in Savannah for a bit, chilling out and enjoying my holidays. So Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy-I-Hope-You're-Doing-Well-This-Season. I wanted to throw some apps at you that I've downloaded and enjoyed this entire year. If you've heard of them, great and pass them on! If not, I hope that you can benefit from the enjoyment they offer in their own ways.


BLENDOKU.
This is like sudoku for colours. This game helps me see colours better; sometimes the changes are so minute that it might take a bit of time to figure it all out. You're compared against the world average speed and if you can solve a single puzzle perfectly without any mistakes. Available for Apple and Android devices.

Download from App Store. Download from Google Play.


‣ CRUEL JEWELS.
Has a similar set up to Bejeweled, but it comes in different modes and stages. There's a voice over that narrates your score type: Brilliant, Marvelous, Absurd, Preposterous, and Inconceivable. The music is very calming and catchy. If you're just in it to spend time, playing the Continuous mode is a good way to go. Available only on Apple devices.

Download from App Store.


WORD STRIKE.
You're given four hints, and you have to spell the one word that's similar between all of them. Created by Ticbits who also made a Mahjong app, which I would highly recommend playing. Both available only for Apple devices.

Download from App Store. Download Mahjong from App Store.


‣ TETRIS BLITZ.
Just a rendition of a lifelong favourite. The concept is the same, but it comes with incredible power-ups as well. So if anything, this is probably one of the apps that I plays the most. Available for both Apple and Android devices.

Download from App Store. Download from Google Play.


And that's all from me, I think. I know this is a late post, but it would have been earlier if it wasn't for the fact that we made dinner for so long! I hope you guys are having a good week, and I'll try to have more posts of actual note this season. If not, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.