Sunday, December 15, 2013

JetPens Mini-Review



So I've been longing for something from JetPens for, well, I don't even know how long anymore. Since I'm always in the market for new notebooks, I really wanted to buy something from them since I had the funds. I've had these notebooks for about a week now, and I've only used the black leather one. It's hard for me to do a proper notebook review, since I've never done it before.

What I can say is that these goods are high quality. The binding on the Kokuyo Campus A5 notebook is spectacular. I love the outer look of it, and the pages feel... sleek. It's hard to explain; it doesn't exactly feel like regular paper. It feels a lot smoother than regular notebooks; the Maruman B6 Cover Note feels the same as well.

The Maruman Cover Note looks sleek, and even though I've ruined the pages with my quick scripted short hand, I enjoy opening and using it every time. There are two different ribbons (the red and the black one), and I suppose that'll be useful in the long run.

The Pilot Hi-Tec-C Maica gel pen, though. Wow, now that's a beautiful tool there. It's 0.4mm, which is the smallest I've ever used before. I'm fascinated by the control, especially since it doesn't leak unnecessarily or have a lot of ink drag. On regular paper, the gel pen dries in about a second. On more sleek paper like the Maruman Cover Note, it takes about, hm, twenty seconds or so for it to dry without smearing. I absolutely love it. It's probably my most favourite thing out of what I bought. I'll let you all know, in the long run, if anything changes amongst these items (something breaks, or runs out, etc). Until then, just know that I'm pretty impressed with these purchases and will more than likely go back to them.

If you're interested in the individual items, here's the Kokuyo Campus, the Maruman Cover Note, and the Pilot Hi-Tec-C Maiga gel pen. And of course, feel free to check out JetPens' amazing inventory, and remember: tell 'em GDR sent ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.