Friday, December 06, 2013

Further Down the Rabbit Hole: Alice in Wonderland Planner


I've been something of an unorganized mess, and I've been eying this planner for a really long time now. I bought this November 21th, and it didn't get to me until December 5th. The wait wasn't really that bad, if I'm to be completely honest. I wouldn't expect it to get here super fast considering the shipping was free.

All in all, I'm completely happy with it right now. It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be! It's the size of my hand and almost as wide with both my hands size by side. Here's a quasi-decent photo of its size.

To talk in detail about it a bit, it comes with a lot inside.

In the first section after the year calendar, there's a place to take a monthly account of your budget, and within that monthly, there's a weekly breakdown. It helps if you're doing a lot of online or personal spending. You can divide it up by living, dining, home dec, communication & tax, traffic (bus travel, I assume), savings, and more. It's extremely handy, and something I need to utilize in the future for sure. After the monthly budget, there's a brief diary section. I supposed where you can put little notes. Opposite every note page, there's an illustration from the original Alice story. The daily record follows next, and towards the end, there's a place where you can make notes about where you visit, concerts you plan to visit, and so on.

For such a small book, it has a lot to it, and I'm really thankful for it. It comes with diary stickers and four pages of stamps. I'm going to keep the stamps as collector items, I'm sure, and I'll use the index stickers scarcely. I'll try, ahahaha.

This is one of a few planners, but right now, I ultimately think that this one will be my favourite.

If you're interested in buying this planner, you can buy it directly from this listing or from cupidgift, the seller on eBay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.