Monday, December 09, 2013

"I DON'T LIKE ME", but I Love This Song.


It's been a long, long time since I've dabbed into Aldious' music, and I'm so glad that I was on Ameblo when I was. After jumping from AKIRA's blog, I found myself on Re:NO's blog, and on her sidebar was a video for "I Don't Like Me". Re:NO really delivered this song, and the other members, each and every one of them, produced such a beautiful melody.

I'm sad that it's just a video sample, because I could listen to this song over and over. I've already played this video an innumerable amount of times as it is. It's been a while since I've touched a KERA magazine, or since I've listened to Jrock-esque music, especially from all girl bands. I'm trying to fix that up by listening to more dansou bands, and that's helping me rediscover my musical likes and loves.

If there is one song you have to listen to by Aldious, this would definitely be the one. I'm going to look around to see how I can buy the CD+DVD of "Damnation/I DON'T LIKE ME", and if I come up with anything, I'll be sure to let you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.