Friday, October 11, 2013

Let's Play: Scarlet


I've been trying to get into games again. For those of you who don't know, I used to be an intense gamer—borderline addictive during the summertime. And I've also been looking for a way to incorporate my love of games into this here blog.

Well, thankfully I tripped over Scarlet. I was reading through some blogs I follow, when I came across this little gem. I just finished playing it, and I had to write about it. You play the first person of an adulterer, and your primary objective is to hide all of the evidence from your wife, who unexpectedly came home early. How scandalous.

I don't condone adultery or cheating in real life; nor do I find it charming or amusing. Morality aside, I laughed quite a bit at the end of this game. I beat it in two tries. It took me two times because the mouse control is incredibly sensitive, and I'm used to playing Mabinogi MMOs. It's a very, very quick game.

You have to download it onto your computer and click the HTML file to play it in your browser. You can beat it in under five minutes; this is what I used as my personal timer. If you want to play this.... incredibly scandalous, ridiculously charming game, feel free to head over to The Escapist, and download it for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.