Saturday, October 12, 2013

Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien


Today is the day of games, apparently. While waiting for someone at Wal-Mart, I was browsing over the games and demos they had on display. I first played Ni no Kuni in French, but then this rhythmic little ditty caught my eye. Ooh, I had to play this.

I've never heard of the Runner series, but it turns out there are superheroes going after a dastardly evil. They chase the villain into Hyperspace (ooh), but only one of them gets sucked into an alternative, musical dimension. Runner2 is a side-scrolling, platformer. There's a narrator when the game starts and for each world, whose voice is booming and comical.

This is a good way to spend time; it's mentally engaging without being entirely taxing. Every stage is vivid and brings its own charm. If I can get my hands on this game for longer than a speed run through one world, I would definitely spend some time on it.

I played Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien on the PS3. You can download it for PS3, Xbox360, and Wii U; you can also get it for Windows, Mac, and Linux. In the future, it's gonna be released for the PS Vita and for iOS. If you're interested in this title, look it up for download, and also give Gaijin Games your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.