Tuesday, September 04, 2012

dots Lip Gloss Review.


Today, I'll be doing a review on the lip gloss sold at dots fashion store.


The glosses themselves are almost $2USD a piece. If I remember correctly, they were about $1.50USD. They’re extremely pigmented and thick. Once the excess is wiped off, they feel light on the lips. Very powerful and eye catching. There doesn’t have to be a lot on your lips and they show up just amazing. These are two wild colours that I’m sure I won’t use a lot, but for those who have a more dynamic style of dress, these would do you some good.

Dotted on.

Swiped.

Here is a swatch of the glosses on the back of my hand. As you can see, the pigments are true to the packaging colours. The orange appears more yellow-tone in the picture, but it's pretty spot on once on the lips. Unfortunately, I don't have any picture of my lips while wearing either colour, but perhaps there will be one someday in the future.

I would recommend this product 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.