Sunday, September 16, 2012

Corel Painter 12 [Trial]


Let's talk about Corel Painter 12. I've heard about the Corel Painter program, but I never got to look for it myself. I had the trial myself, and I'm extremely happy with it. I was actually pretty happy with the program itself. The dimensions were just a bit larger than my laptop, so some windows were cut off. Only slightly, however. It didn't take away from the experience at all.

There are an insane amount of categories, such as art style brush, blur, crayon, airbrush, and so on. The art style category is has different painterly influences, such as Impressionist. Blur has different brushes such as hard, round shape, oval shape, and so on. The canvas itself can be changed. The background can be changed into a different texture like paper or a different patter like zig zag.

There are many things to do with CP12, and I had a great time experimenting with it. Be sure to try the thirty trial and experience it for yourself.

I would recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.