Monday, April 29, 2013

Rooster Teeth + Monty Oum Present RWBY


When I first heard about this project, I was already excited. I've grown to love Rooster Teeth over the past couple of years, and I've been a fan of Monty Oum since his Dead Fantasy releases. And oh, I don't even want to talk about the greatness that is Red vs. Blue. I've just been a just so amped about any project to come out of Rooster Teeth. This is no different.

Red, White, and Black have so far been revealed. I was amazed by the Red trailer when it first debuted. The song in the White trailer is stuck in my head. Seriously, it's a wonderful thing. As shown by the poster, the protagonists are strong female characters with different abilities. With the Black trailer, honestly, I wasn't as impressed. It looked as though the protagonist Blake was overshadowed by her companion Adam. Though if overshadowing is some sort of foreshadowing, then I'm waiting to learn more. All in all, I'm stoked as always. You should watch the three trailers and share which one you liked the most. I'm really digging the action of Ruby's trailer (the Red heroine).

Give your support on the official RoosterTeeth homepage as well. Also, you can look at some of the RWBY art on Monty Oum's deviantArt.

Don't forget. Tell 'em GDR sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.