Thursday, January 03, 2013

Minecraft Mobile

(courtesy of pocketgamer)

And here is my first post of the new year! How great that it turns out to be about a game. Today, I was standing in a Verizon store waiting to talk to a clerk. After perusing their wares, I walked over to the iPhone 5. Comparing it to the iPhone 4S, it's not as gargantuan as I expected. The cons aren't nearly as bad as they seem, but that's neither here nor there.

While messing around with their iPhone 5, I noticed that there was a Minecraft app installed. I had to play it. It was a lot of fun. The app is officially called Minecraft - Pocket Edition, and is also available for Android phones. Working the navigation with your left thumb, you can move straight forward or sidestep, but by swiping with the right thumb, you can rotate and turn. To harvest, press and hold down on a target. It's fun to move around and easy to get invested. Honestly, I would download it onto my phone (if I had the space). There is a catch. The price tag for this app is $6.99.

Go download Minecraft - Pocket Edition at the iTunes and Google Play Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.