Thursday, January 10, 2013

January is Movie Month.

Well, not really, but that's how it feels. So far I have three movies under my belt and one I plan on seeing in the near future. Chances of me reviewing these all at once, I'm not quite sure. I might be doing this on a weekly basis or something like that. Anyway, the movies I have listed to talk about (possibly/ maybe/ looks that way) are:

  • Fast Five Extended Edition DVD ( a personal favourite )
  • The Woman in Black ( another late seer, and absolutely terrifying )
  • Summer Wars ( did someone say anime? )
  • Hansel & Gretel ( going to see it after my birthday )

And those are the top four movies that I will possibly/maybe/more than likely talk about in some given time period. I was going to review this restaurant in Atlanta, but I haven't been since late November (also there was going to be a hotel review). So, I will just power through with whatever I manage to scrape up these days, keheh. Let's just call it quality.

I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.