In all my… ten years of being on Blogger, I don't remember being given this award. When I was a lot more networked, when I was far more active than I am now, I gave and received a couple, but never more than that. So this is my third award in all my years here. I think that makes it more precious.
I was nominated for this award by mchi. over at MCHIouji. mchi spoils me a lot, haha, so I can't say that I'm entirely surprised by this. (Even though I'm absolutely bowled over by having gotten one anyway.)
Check that out, ain't that pretty? Now, mchi has been kind enough to leave some questions for me to fill out. If you're interested in that and my nominations, join me under the cut!
Read questions below or scroll down to skip to the nominations!
1. Is there a work of art—be it literature, painting, photography, etc—that has really spoken to or stuck with you? I'm a little embarrassed admit that there has been something in almost every medium that has moved me in some way.
2. If you could go back to any time period to live your life over again, which would it be and how would you live in accordance with the time period—i.e. what job? societal standing? I think about this question a lot. I always think I would go back to the 16th - 18th century and try my hand at being an aristocrat, but in those same periods of time, I feel I would just be a quiet little mage living in my home, scribing pages for coin and what not. Ultimately, I would probably trade it all to be an alchemist, haha.
3. Is there someone, outside of family and friends, that you look up to? Why? …… No. I don't really think so. Not anymore.
4. Everyone has a bucket list, but what if you could cross only three items on your bucket list? What three things on your current bucket list would you most want to get done? My bucket list is very small, I feel. It's go to Aokigahara, go to Norway, and meet a certain man who I have a lifetime crush on, hahahaha. It used to be a lot bigger (one was to sing in Japan), but now it's very unrealistically small.
5. What makes you happiest or most content? I'll get back to you on that, haha.
6. What is your biggest insecurity? I guess just being alive at this point is an insecurity for me.
7. What is your number one bragging point? I'm funny. I don't care who believes it, but I'm hilarious.
8. If you could be any fictional character in any fictional world, what character would you be and in what world? STOP. Because all my answers are Final Fantasy related — or I would be Mugen from Samurai Champloo or I would be Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji. There are just… I have too many answers to this question!!
9. What is your current guilty pleasure? -scratches lip- Final Fantasy XV? Just because I feel bad about how excited I am for that game, haha.
10. What is your feel-good thing? (The one thing—music, food, activity, etc—that picks you up when you’re feeling down.) ……… Why are these questions so hard!!
11. What is the most stereotypical ‘nerdy’ thing you do / participate in? Writing fan fiction, I guess? Or writing programmes. Err, either way.
Now to my nominations! I'm going to this a bit more "old school", meaning I'm doing this a bit more in the vein of when I first saw this award. I nominate Mei at Ice Pandora, Anne Lee at Chic Pixel, Michelle at Seaweed Kisses, aaaaaand Yuku over at yukulicious!
Here are the quote-unquote rules that I'm setting forth.
- If you make a blog post about your award, you must include a picture of the award at the top or bottom of the post.
- Talk a little bit about what got you into blogging in the first place. It doesn't have to be a full story, but a little summary of your blogging history (-snort-) is good enough!
- Nominate other bloggers who you'd love to see get more attention! (And let them know!)
Thanks again to mchi for passing along this cute little award!