Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mobile Pickup : Monument Valley



Let me talk about this interesting game that I've been playing. You can complete it all in one sitting, and it's called Monument Valley. You play a faceless Princess named Ida who is more or less on a pilgrimage. I won't lie. I'm still not entirely sure what this game is about, but it's a game that plays on perspectives. It works beautifully with illusions.

It's a very simple game in the actual style, but the execution is lovely. It reminds me of The Bridge in its own ways. The game is cute, and I think that's very much worth checking out.

Monument Valley is available for Apple devices and will soon be out for the Android. Be sure to visit the official home page for updates, fan art, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.