Friday, June 07, 2013

Thank You!

I just want to say that your views mean a lot to me. It's always fun to see where people come from when they access my blog. From Azerbaijan to Zimbabwe (really, A to Z!), I'm glad to know that my blog reaches more than the US & Canadian audience. Honestly, I'm touched.

For whatever reason you've come to my blog, just know that I'm trying to do something right here. I'm trying to break out of my shell and do so much more. I'm not sure, though, how long I'll be doing this, but so long as my company is in order, I think I'll be around for a while. It's already... It's already been six years since I started blogging, but it's only been four since I started blogging seriously.

Through my own personal conflict and from the experiences that molded me, I've come to this interesting, complicated point. There are so many things I still have to do—there are still so many people I have to meet, so many experiences I have to have.

So far it's been difficult, and while this blog has started off small, you can tell that it's slowly getting bigger and better. And you're all here with me. Whether you visit once or you've been here since the beginning of Götterdämmerung, thank you. From the bottom of my heart and with my own words:

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.