Wednesday, May 08, 2013

eBay Get! Mens Business Leather Wallet


eBay has become my haven once again. As I've said in my last review, I've taken an interest in buying things again, and this is one of the few things I've bought. Okay, maybe not "few", but. I've been in the market for a new wallet (as I've said before), and I managed to snag this bad boy for $5.99 (+ $1.99 shipping). I've had it for about a week or so now. I'm still rather infatuated with it, honestly.



The wallet came pretty well wrapped in this nice plastic and was covered also in this thin cardboard. The material itself is firm and aesthetically pleasing. I haven't had a big wallet before. I'm actually used to my tiny, puny sized trifold! All of my important cards, stamps and notes were spread between the three folds and compacted a bit too intimately for my liking.


Look at all that glorious space inside of it. Wow, lemme tell ya. My main concern in a lot of the wallets that I saw was that there wasn't a privacy pocket for any of my paper money. I don't like just having my bills hanging out there, so this was very important to me. There was another reason I didn't get other ones, but trust me that the reasons were actually very superficial.


Another thing about this particular brand is that the brand is everywhere. And I was surprised that I actually have a certificate of authenticity that came with it. I feel very fancy, oho. But in all seriousness, I'm thankful for this wallet, and I hope that I take care of it and that it lasts for a long time.

If you're interested in this wallet, here is the most current listing for it, and in case the listing is outdated or what have you, the seller is goinstead. Browse their other selections or take a look at the wallet I bought. And remember, tell 'em GDR sent ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.