Monday, December 24, 2012

Lulu.Com | Publisher Review.


For those who do not, I fancy myself a writer. When I was younger, I aspired to be a writer, and that's one of the 'goals' I've had that has stayed true. I wasn't very good at what I did, but I was determined to get out there in the field. I never got the chance to get anything published, but as a high school student, I finally set myself down to look for a publisher. Though it would be another two years until I put something up for publication, I found my place at Lulu.com.

Lulu.com is an online publishing company that welcomes writers of all kinds to use their services. They've come a ways since I first used them, but the changes have been nothing but positive.



There are several tabs to choose from, but the publishing tab gives you numerous options to cater to your needs. Regardless of what type of book you wish to publish, you can find a book size and template that will help you make and shape your publication.


In case you already have a book out and you have trouble getting anyone to read it, never fear. Lulu is on the job. It'll cost a pretty penny, but it's worth it, I'm sure. Lulu has numerous options for you to look through and see what's best for you. In case you get lost or if you aren't sure what to do, don't worry. You can request a consolation.

I've been very satisfied with Lulu since I signed up with them. I made my first publication for an online contest they were having. I didn't win, but I did try my best. If you would like to support me or to get a feel of Lulu for yourself, please go to Lulu.com to buy my book or view the market set up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.