Wednesday, December 12, 2012

[S!] Influenster | Review

I've received a new sponsor that I've been working with for about two weeks now. I haven't received any products from them as of yet. However, I'm actually really interested in what they have to offer. Without using photographs, I'll explain how and why this affiliate captured my attention.

I won't lie when I say I'm attracted to something free. When I heard of this place, I looked into the stipulations of what it takes to get something "free", so to say. This site appeals to people who love to review and share their opinions. Partaking in their badge programme really helps one's chances of getting sample products.

The site grants you the ability to be social by connecting your social network accounts (Google+, YouTube, Facebook, etc) through your profile, which is your home base. You can invite people from your profile, unlock expert badges, and the site even gives you a "plan of attack" that gives you a list of things to do based on which badge you're pursing.

Now badges, what are badges? Badges are broken up into categories and essentially communities. You can have as many badges as you want unlocked, and there are four main different types to choose from: Expert, LifeStage, VoxBox, and Brand. There are so many different dimensions to explore, and I'm still just a beginner.

As things are now, I don't have many things to say about the dynamics of the site. I'm still in the introductory phase myself, and I'm rather smitten by what I see thus far. This site really lets people explore their personal interests, and I'm going to explore mine all the same.

If you're interested in Influenster, please go check it out yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.