Thursday, December 08, 2016

I Wrote a Book!



I wrote a book before, but this is a lot more than just complete word vomit. Machinations is my first, official novella! It's not very long, but it was an adventure. Here's an official synopsis!

Machinations follows Rasio Alsamar and his childhood friend Alyn Lacwynn from their humble beginnings at the countryside when the world was simple and all they cared about was their familiar train passing by. They grew up together, but distance and the flow of time tears them apart.

Do you think love could survive for 20 years?

I'm… excited. I'm nervous and excited! You can leave reviews here! I'm going to do my best to work on the site as well as future stories from the Machinations universe and other books.

Aaaah. What else should I say? This is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.