Tuesday, June 18, 2013

S/S Quarter eBay Gets


Technically, this is more like late winter to mid-summer. All of these are March to June gets. There are a few items that I haven't written about/haven't felt the need to buy. Funnily enough, out of every purchase I made, I only regret the adhesive bra. It's a pretty embarrassing reason why I bought it in the first place, and it's free of gender issues so maybe I'll tell you one day. Maybe. If I ever feel the reason to do a full review of it. There are a few that I didn't include (like the wig), but that's alright.

Here are a list of the items by name with linked sellers (just in case the item link is invalid):
  • Twilight Pen Case/Cosmetic Wrap Pouch from rainbow0729   |    ★★★★★
  • Pidengbao Mens Business Leather Wallet from goinstead    |    ★★★★★
  • Pro Beauty Blending Sponge from ruiertower    |     Haven't used yet
  • Sexy Vertical Stripe Stockings from ruiertower    |    ★★★★★
  • Galaxy Space Cosmic Stockings from taoqigger    |    ★★★
  • Classic Retro Eiffel Tower Case from shcfstore    |    Haven't used yet, love the look
  • Invisible Strapless Bra from ruiertower    |    ★★☆(2.5)
  • Faux Leather Stretch Shorts from ruiertower    |    ★★★★☆(4.5)
  • Yateer Mens Leather Bifold Wallet from garson0808    |    ★★★★★
  • Japan Washi Tape Winter Symbol on Silver from ct_taiwan    |    ★★★★
I'm missing about three or four items from this list, I believe. (Might be less, but still around that area) Other than that there's nothing being missed here. I'm glad that I got to purchase these things. I paid for everything using the meager money I make from an article writing gig I get on the fly. Thankfully for me, every single item I bought was under $10, except for the wig which was $16.62 exactly. I hope that you guys enjoy this comprehensive list and enjoy these sellers.

My most recommended seller would have to be ruiertower. Not only because I bought a great deal of items from them (with a relatively high satisfaction rate), but because they're incredibly nice and great with communication. Waiting isn't too quick with them, but it's still rather timely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts; I'd love to hear 'em.